Right off the bat, I should clarify that I am not much a coffee drinker. When I do drink coffees though, I love flavoured, rich, creamy ones! So if you’re a coffee snob, this post isn’t really for you :p
If you’re still here, then you like coffees that sound, smell, and taste like dessert! And given my well-known love for Nutella, it’s only right that my first coffee post is about a Nutella latte.
Just look at those rich colours!
If you’d like to make one too, here’s what you need:
A shot of espresso brewed in a Nespresso, some other espresso machine, or a Moka pot
A shot of espresso
1/2 to 3/4 cup Milk
1-3 Tbsp Nutella
1. If you’re using a Moka pot, make up a shot of espresso in it. If you’re using an espresso machine, skip this step.
2. Froth up about a half cup of warm milk. (I use an Aeroccino milk frother and I highly recommend it!) Pour the foamy milk into a cup.
3. Smear your Nutella all over the bottom of a different, preferably wide-bottomed cup. Pour some warm milk into the cup and swirl it about until the Nutella dissolves.
4. Pour the Nutella milk into the cup with the frothed milk.
5. If you made the espresso using a Moka pot, pour the espresso into the cup with the milk.
7. Add some sugar to taste, if you like.